Abandoned Island

Life on my abandoned island is scary. How I got here you may ask, well I was going fishing with my buddy named John. While we were fishing a huge wave hit us and destroyed our boat. Fortunately, there was an island nearby and we were both lucky enough to survive. The first night had to be the worst sleep of my life, it was freezing on the island, not only that but it was extremely windy. My first night with John was a disaster. It was a struggle to find food but we managed to find a few berries and coconuts. I didn’t know how we were gonna last one week here but if we were we’d probably need to build a shelter. John grappled a few pieces of wood, and I went looking for as much supplies as possible. After a few more hours we finished our little hut. The base was a few tree branches covered with leaves to make it more comfortable. Me and John were petrified when it got dark. We didn’t know what could be on this island. I heard rustling in the bushes, me and john began to shake, but when it came out we were dying laughing. It’s just a seagull, that night was scary but we realized this island wasn’t so bad after all. Maybe we can survive more than a week.