20% Project Week – 3

This week was one of my more successful weeks, but I still had a couple of struggles. I was able to accomplish completing my research on the current UCLA football team. This week I learned about their special team and coaches. I took a lot of notes and while not in school I will memorize the star players names, and positions. Although I was able to accomplish a few things, I had some struggles. It had taken a lot of time and effort to put all the notes together and I am a little more behind than I thought I would be. Also, I had trouble finding a few players as they were maybe not as “famous”. I made a few adjustments and decided to not write down every single player on the specific topic but just do a few of their starters. This way I can memorize names better, and not be to confused. Another adjustment I made was using split screen. I didn’t know this but I could drag pictures from safari on to my google slide directly. This made it so much easier and less time consuming to complete my goal. Next week I will learn about how the ucla football organization started and who were there all time greats, are there any that ended up making the pros? I still have a lot to learn but I am ready for it!

One thought on “20% Project Week – 3”