20% Project, Week 4

This week for my project I was able to accomplish a few things. A few of the things I accomplished was figuring out when the team was founded, the first ever coach, their first game ever played, and their original team name. It took me a while to find and write down this information but I was able to get it done. Although I did this I had a few struggles as always. I had trouble finding sources that were trustworthy so it was time consuming checking over and making sure every single piece of information was correct. Another struggle was my time management, we didn’t have a lot of time in school and I had a busy Monday, so I had to find specific times to do my project. Luckily, I was able to make a quick adjustment to my schedule and I was able to find a good time to work on the project as we did not have the normal amount of time during class. Next week, I will find more information on the different times in history such as when did they win their first rose bowl? Or even learn more about my neighbor Corey Pause. A former quarterback for UCLA. I hope I can learn more new things.