Invisible for the day

I’m Invisible! Being invisible is a unique ability and I get to have the ability for 24 hours! To start off the day I am not going to school, I am just going to sleep in on my bed, no one will know if I go to school anyways. When I wake up I think of what to do, I wonder if I should rob a bank. This isn’t legal, but having some more money would be pretty nice. I make my way to my local bank and I even helped myself to some “free” donuts on the way. I waited for someone else to open the door so it wouldn’t look suspicious if a door just flew open. Once I got in nobody noticed me, I walked straight to the cash ran out. The plan was a success! It was weird looking down at nothing but a dry cracked up street, but still feeling and hearing the loud thumps as I run. After a few hours I eventually got used to the feeling. I can let this day go to waste, a new video game just came out and I heard it’s pretty expensive. I made my way to target and snatched the game and walked out the store. As soon as I walked out there were loud noises, it sounded like sirens. I knew this had to be me, I made a run for it. I saw a few houses up the street and turned the corner, I couldn’t catch my breath. I managed to escape and I told myself to never steal again, I almost got caught while I was invisible! The rest of the day was mostly chill. I snuck into a movie theater and watched the new Willy Wonka. I had an outrageous, but exciting day. I enjoyed my last moments being invisible, watching the Dodger game. I made my way home, right as I stepped into the house I was normal again. It was fun being invisible, but I would rather just stay the same.