20% Project, Week 2

Hello, for my project this week I was able to find and take notes on the UCLA football defense for 2023. Some successes were I was able to memorize most players on the teams offense and finish wrapping up taking notes on the defensive side, I learned of few more of the teams coaches and star players. I didn’t accomplish my goal completely unfortunately. I was planning on being finished on finding facts about the team of 2023 by this week. I wasn’t capable of completing finding all of my facts. The reason for this was I was struggling with finding all the players on defense, and there were just way too many players and positions. I made a few adjustments such as limiting the amount of players I was writing down, and only doing a few positions rather than all 13. Fortunately at the end I was able to get as much done as possible. Next time I work on my project I am going to pick off where I left off and finish finding stats about the special teams, after that I will learn more about the history of the team. It is going well so far and I’m excited to learn more!