Hardworking

My word of intention for 2024 is hardworking. I chose the word hardworking because even if you’re not the best at something you have the choice to be the best worker. The harder you work the more you will grow and improve in the subject you work on. My goal this year is to work hard in baseball, basketball, and strength. If I’m the hardest worker I will pass the kids that were always better than me. If I do fifty pushups, one-hundred squats, and one-hundred curl ups per day I will get stronger than most kids my age while most of them will be playing video games or messing around. Whenever they’re working I’m working, whenever they’re playing I’m still working. Eventually I will start to see changes in myself and will pass every kid that was at first, better than me. If I am hardworking I am setting myself up for success later on in life. In any job you do, you have to be hardworking, I figured getting used to it at a young age will help me later on. If I work hard it will pay off and I can play video games after all the hard work, but I have to work hard first. This is why hardworking is my word for 2024.