Mansion at the Beach

My dream home would be a modern mansion walking distance to Huntington Beach. In my modern mansion near the coast of Huntington Beach, I would enjoy my time in the spa in my front yard enjoying the view. After I enjoy my time in the spa I will go with my siblings and take a walk down to the beach, enjoy the cool air and catch a big wave while swimming. We will make s’mores when it gets dark and watch a movie in the mansion when we gets back. We will have a popcorn machine and enjoy the sweet popcorn while watching some of our favorite movies. I will have a ping pong table because it is one of my favorite activities to do when I’m bored, and after I destroy my brother in a few rounds, I will go outside where I will have a full basketball court and shoot some shots. Although it is dark, I will have lights above the full court so I can actually see when I shoot. In my room I will have a huge television and a king size bed to myself with a really nice view of the beach outside. On top of all this I will have a private chef to cook me my favorite meals such as steak and pizza!